Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Those Nostalgia Feels Tho...

I am a YouTube addict.
YouTube offers me nearly all I need.
Music, Movies, AMV's, Vlogs, Playthroughs,

You should be seeing  my point in this.

Gah, YouTube is awesome!

That being said, I should probably get back to the title issue. Nostalgia... For some reason I had this burning need to get on YouTube and look old songs from my child hood. Probably not the best idea seeing as it lead to this 2 hour long thread of music and memories that were hooked along. It was like reliving the best times of my young life all over again. I saw my elementary school, my teachers, the remnants of my life that all to easily I had forgotten. How in the world have I gotten so caught up in the world that I have forgotten how to live? That carefree feeling I had, was hardly something only of the past. I should always be striving to find that happiness because I WANT that back! For 2 hours I lived in complete bliss. When had that even stopped? Who or what had taken that feeling from me? I mean really. I can't see why I would voluntarily let something so pure and sweet go. 

People might say that this is just a stage of growing up, but I think differently. I believe that growing up is when you find the things that make you find that happiness all over again. That is my honest truth. I want to find the things that make me happy. The things that make those Nostalgia Feels a real, everyday happening. I think that'll be my life long challenge. 

But first, I believe I'll need more music!

No comments:

Post a Comment