Monday, November 18, 2013

Very Stress. Such Logic. Wow.

Hmm, for the first time in a while I have nothing to say. It's an odd feeling to not .. feel for anything. I'm just here drifting. And even more odd, I don't think it's not a bad thing to not feel for a moment. Life is very hectic and ever moving... for me at least. So man things need my attention: family, work, class, church, friends. Gah! Well at least for now I have a moment where I'm not being stressed by anything!! I think it might just be because I don't have any exams to really be studying for, but maybe I'm just learning how to handle stress better?

I don't know ><

All I do know is that if you have a lot going on in your life, the first thing you need to do is put everything you have to do out on a table and plan everything. EVERYTHING!! It saves you from this sinking feeling that stress brings sometimes. If you have a plan of what you need to do, it just makes things easier to get done. Now, I am definitely not perfect.. I almost never stick to the plans I write out and that sucks butttttttttttt, at least I'm trying and the times that I do, everything goes great! I'm so scatterbrained sometimes >< mmh. But at least I'm a less stressed scatterbrain. I think that's a plus right? Meh. I'll say yes for now! Now, onto class. and maybe I'll write some more...


If it fits my schedule of course ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment