Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MMMH Poerty

I am.

I am a trailblazer.
No not some knock off story about my life.
No this is a real struggle, true strife.
About the ones who have gone before me.
What kids bearing kids has set free.
In me.
A sense of ignoring..
My family..
Gone wrong in the paths of time
With my path, their hope does shine.
I am the one to settle their worries,
I am the one to end their stories.
You see what really lies before me?
Hope. Anger. Despair. Want. Need. Hunger. THIRST.

A Wish.
To go back and be me.
Not the me they chose to be,
But the me that chose to open my eyes and SEE
That babies taking care of babies
Takes away the freedoms to be
Just me
One me
The only responsibility
To keep my virginity
To not bring new life until I AM ready.
They think they have blazed a trail for me
When in all actuality
They stand in the smoke and ashes of what I refuse to be.

I am not another statistic.


Man this was rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment